Wimbledon 2019 champion Novak Djokovic remains to be at the top of the ATP rankings while Rafael Nadal, who secured his 35th Masters title on Sunday, takes the second position.
Nadal overwhelmed Russia’s Daniil Medvedev 6-3 6-0 to win his fifth Rogers Cup in Montreal, the first time he has retained a title outside of clay.
The top three ATP rankings are unchanged. Serbia’s Djokovic has collected 12,325 points atop the rankings, keeping a huge lead over the second placed Nadal on 7,945 and third placed Roger Federer of Switzerland on 7,460.
Austraia’s Dominic Thiem retains the fourth place.
Stefanos Tsitsipas drops two places and is overtaken by Kei Nishikori and Alexander Zverev.
Following are the latest ATP rankings:
1. Novak Djokovic, Serbia, 12,325 points
2. Rafael Nadal, Spain, 7,945
3. Roger Federer, Switzerland, 7,460
4. Dominic Thiem, Austria, 4,925
5. Kei Nishikori, Japan, 4,040
6. Alexander Zverev, Germany, 4,005
7. Stefanos Tsitsipas, Greece, 3,455
8. Daniil Medvedev, Russia, 3,230
9. Karen Khachanov, Russia, 2,890
10. Fabio Fognini, Italy, 2,555