(HealthDay News) — Relationships are a necessary part of healthy living. Though no relationship is perfect, an unhealthy relationship can cause discomfort and harm, says the University of Washington.
The school mentions signs of an unhealthy relationship:
- Neglecting yourself or your partner.
- Feeling pressure to change who you are or quit activities you enjoy.
- Frequently feeling the need to justify your actions.
- Feeling obligated to have sex.
- Feeling a lack of fairness and equality.
If a partner tries to harm you physically or sexually, get help without delay.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Article source: http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=221169