(HealthDay News) — When you’re looking for a new doctor, find someone you feel comfortable talking with, the U.S. National Institute on Aging suggests.
The agency offers these additional tips:
- Locate several doctors who meet your criteria.
- Read online reviews to understand how existing patients rate each doctor.
- Call each doctor’s office and speak with the staff to get a feel for how the office operates.
- Make a list of relevant questions to ask each doctor if you do get together.
- After you meet with a doctor, evaluate the interaction and decide whether the physician meets your criteria.
Copyright © 2018 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Exercise for Successful Aging Slideshow
Overcoming Sexual Problems as We Age
18 Secrets for a Longer Life Slideshow
Article source: http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=217628