The superfans come from all ages, genders, professions and interests, though they are all joined by a same dream: to horde a 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia and uncover their passion for this smashing sport.
The day before a pull they all met adult with any other during a State Kremlin Palace and were introduced to a football stars who will be behaving as pull assistants. During their assembly with Nikita Simonyan, Laurent Blanc, Gordon Banks, Fabio Cannavaro, Cafu, Carles Puyol and Diego Forlan, they were also handed mystic tickets to a initial Russia 2018 matches holding place in their cities.
- Eleven fans, one from any Russia 2018 Host City, have been invited to a Final Draw
- Football legends handed them World Cup tickets to a compare in their city
- The supporters were picked out by a preference routine in any Host City
The preference routine for a superfans took on several formats and was presided over in any Host City by internal World Cup Ambassadors and member from clubs, football federations and fan associations. The categorical criteria were their adore for football, constant support of a internal group and enterprise to see a 2018 FIFA World Cup go forward in their home city.
2018 FIFA World Cup Host City Superfans
- Volgograd – Olga Paramonova
- Ekaterinburg – Maria Panina
- Kazan – Sergei Serov
- Kaliningrad – Vladimir Zuev
- Moscow – Misha Smolin
- Nizhny Novgorod – Andrei Goryunov
- Rostov-on-Don – Sergei Kopin
- Samara – Elizaveta Levanova
- Saint Petersburg – Vladimir Vorobyov
- Saransk – Viktor Pautov
- Sochi – Igor Mamaladze
Article source: http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=2017/m=11/news=superfans-to-attend-final-draw-2922110.html