Smoke From Tandoor Kills 2 Household Helps In Delhi

New Delhi: 

Two men were found allegedly suffocated to death due to smoke from a tandoor (clay oven) in the Civil Lines area in Delhi today.

The dead, identified as Ranjit (45) and Chandan (25), were employed as household helps at a house in Civil Lines area. They had gone to sleep without blowing out the clay oven, police said.

Police believe that the two died due to lack of cross ventilation in the small room.

Further investigation into the matter is underway.

For more Delhi news, click here

Article source:


Related posts

Maharashtra’s Farm Loan Waiver Scheme To Be Implemented From October 15

Times of News

New Rs 949-Crore Metro Project To Connect South Mumbai And Thane

Times of News

Delhi Assembly Passes ‘Green’ Budget 2018-19

Times of News