2-Month-Old Suffers Burns After Fire At Mumbai Hospital, Says Father


A two-and-a-half-month old baby sustained grave burn injuries after a fire broke out at a Mumbai hospital early on Thursday, his father has alleged.

The boy, Prince Rajbhar sustained burn injuries when a fire broke out at the Children Ward of KEM Hospital, where he was admitted for a heart ailment.

The boy has been put on life-support at the hospital and his condition is stated to be serious.

However, other children admitted to the ward were reported to be safe.

The infant’s father said Prince was admitted to hospital on Tuesday.

“Around 2:30 am, Prince’s bed caught fire due to short circuit in a cable. He sustained burns in one of his hands and on the face,” his father said.

The father alleged negligence on part of the hospital administration.

Hospital dean Hemant Deshmukh has declined to comment on the matter.

Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24×7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.

Article source:


Best Wordpress Plugin development company in India     Best Web development company in India

Related posts

50 Delhi Schools To Be Made Disaster-Ready

Times of News

In Allahabad, Muslims Demolish Parts Of Mosques For Kumbh Mela Project

Times of News

"Celestial Gift" Lands In Gurgaon Village, Turns Out To Be Human Poop

Times of News